Monday, February 10, 2014

Welcome to the Shark Tank!

 

 
 
I wanted to set up a place to share all the great things that are going on in the classrooms here at Silver Run!  We work in a large building and don't get to see each other often, let alone see inside someones classroom.  There are things that are going on in this school everyday that are worth sharing.  That is what I want this blog to be about: sharing the greatness that is Silver Run School! 

It seems like in any work environment, the bad news makes its way around faster than the good news.  I have a feeling that in a school that is true because as teachers, we are not always comfortable with the spotlight.  No one wants to brag.  So, let me do the bragging for you.  I am in the lucky position that I get to visit many of your classrooms and see first-hand how your lessons are impacting our students, and its time to share it with everyone!

Don't let me have all the fun either, if you see something that should be shared, let me know!  Good lessons, good ideas, and even good news can be shared here!

Stop by and check out the blog every-so-often and see what your colleagues are doing in their neck-of-the-woods.  Lets create our own real-life 'Pinterest' board.  Who knows, you may even steal an idea or two! 

1 comment:

  1. Justin,

    Thank you so much for starting this Blog. What a great inspiration you are to all. I look forward to all of the good news.

    ReplyDelete